1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
This regulation shall prescribe the conditions and the manner of maintaining order in the dry marina Nautički centar Liburnija d.o.o. (hereinafter: dry marina, the Company, NCL d.o.o.).
The regulations shall be valid in the entire area of dry marina.
The order in dry marina shall be enforced by the Management of the Company.
In this Regulation, the following terms have the following meaning:
Vessel – each registered object intended for navigation, which is the subject of a Dry Berthing Contract.
Owner – a person who is designated as the owner of the vessel in the prescribed legal document.
User – any natural person or legal entity who, as a signatory, has signed a Dry Berthing Contract.
Dry berth – space in the hall temporarily assigned to the user by Nautički centar Liburnija d.o.o. for a boat accommodation.
Dry Berthing Contract– a contract concluded between Nautički centar Liburnija d.o.o. and a user for a period of one year.
2. ARRIVAL OF VESSEL
Upon arrival in the dry marina, the vessel user is required to announce his arrival to the Company’s administration at least 2 days in advance.
The vessel user shall provide the administration with all the necessary documentation.
3. DETERMINING THE PLACE FOR A BOAT ACCOMODATION
In a dry marina, the place for a boat accommodation (hereinafter: dry berth) is determined by the Company’s responsible person.
For security reasons or for some other justified reasons, the dry marina reserves the right to move the vessel without any prior consent of the vessel owner.
4. THE ACCOMODATION OF THE VESSEL IN DRY MARINA
In a dry marina, vessels are only deployed on standard deck-chairs owned by the dry marina or on the trailers of the vessel’s owner.
The location on which the vessel is landed shall be determined by the Director of the Company when contracting and, if necessary, shall require the transfer within the dry marina without prior consent of the vessel owner.
Connection of vessels to electrical and plumbing installations is only permitted if the vessel has proper installation for it.
In the entire area of the dry marina is forbidden:
- have the power cord plugged into the power supply socket when no one is on the boat. By leaving the boat, the cable shall be disconnected, otherwise it’ll be disconnected by the company’s employee,
- use of electric and gas heaters,
- weld, work with open flames, fire the fire on a platform or on the vessel,
- do grinding and scraping work with electrical tools,
- do on the vessel repaired and reconstructed work of equipment, decks, equipment and machinery outside normal business,
- carry out actions that may endanger human life, cause fires, environmental pollution, or damage to other vessels,
- do any alterations to the electrical and plumbing installations owned by the Company,
- refer to the engine without the presence of an authorized mechanic,
- the work of all the craftsmen who do not have a dry marina contract,
- use a vessel toilet,
- empty the chemical toilet in the sanitary ware of dry marina,
- to put dogs without straps, take them to the sanitary ware of dry marina and leave the impurities behind them,
- lock the latch and lock up anything for the lounger,
- lock the trailer hitch,
- at the time of use of the vessel in navigation, park the car in such a way as to prevent access to other vessels on dry dock.
5. CHECKOUT FROM THE DRY MARINA
When departing from the dry marina, all vessel lifting and loading operations are carried out through the administration.
If a vessel for which there is a Contract leaves the dry marina permanently, the vessel user is obligated to announce it to the administration and before leaving pay all the services according to the valid price list, otherwise the dry marina may keep the vessel to settle the debt user.
6. RULES FOR ALL SERVICE USERS
In a dry marina is forbidden:
- ignition of the fire and all flammable media,
- entrance to the official premises, release of dogs freely, without cords, as well as disruption of other clients with uninterrupted lava and entry of pets into closed marina facilities,
- contain garbage out for that particular place in the dry marina,
- washing of dishwashers in sanitary nodes,
- placing inscriptions, advertisements and other messages, and using any area of dry marina for commercial purposes,
- disturbing the peace of other guests,
- moving near the crane,
- leave the appliances on gas or electricity and the water supply system included, without the presence of the user,
- move the boat to another berth without the consent of the responsible person in the dry marina,
- engage third parties for the supervision, maintenance or servicing of vessels, without the prior consent of the management of the company,
- to do works that can endanger human life, cause a fire or cause damage to ships and boats,
- execution of any other work that would interfere with other users of dry marinas or dry marinas, it has caused damage.
- taking photographs and making videos within the location of NCL d.o.o.
- staying within the property after working hours of NCL d.o.o.
7. WORK AND CRANE HANDLING
Operation of the crane shall be carried out in the operating space by visually marked and marked signs. The user of the vessel as well as other persons who are not authorized for the dry marinas are not authorized to access the crane operating space.
The work of the crane shall be handled exclusively by a skilled person by a dry marina, or a skilled person of another company, authorized by the Management of the Company.
The owner of the vessel before lifting is obliged to warn the person handling the hoist on the equipment on the underwater part of the vessel and to give the correct information on the deck. Failure to provide this information to the dry marina cannot be charged for potential damages.
Service cranes are announced to the administration at least 2 days before.
The crane is charged according to the valid price list.
The dry marina reserves the right to cancel the announced lifting of the vessel if there is a risk that the vessel’s lift is unsafe for the weather, boat characteristics, etc.
In a dry marina it is not permitted to engage third parties for maintenance (grinding, dyeing underwater, etc.) or servicing the vessel, without the prior consent of the Company’s responsible person.
The third person engaged by the boat owner must be announced to the administration, with the authorization of the owner of the vessel.
Each entry of external service providers must be registered by the administration.
The fee for entering the external service and their work is defined by the valid price list.
The working hours of external services are from 08-16h. The extension of the work is possible only upon the approval of the responsible person of the dry marine.
9. ORDERING WORKS FOR THE VESSEL
All works are ordered exclusively in the administration or by e-mail.
If they are ordered by e-mail or telephone, they should be confirmed upon arrival at the dry marina.
10. METHOD OF CONTROL
Control over the application of this Regulation shall be carried out by the Management of the Company or by a Company’s responsible person.
The control specified in the previous paragraph of this Article is performed from O -24h visual, VHF and video surveillance.
11. FINAL PROVISIONS
This Regulation shall enter into force 8 days after its publication on the notice board and shall be published on the company’s website.
In Omišalj 04.11.2019.
Nautički centar Liburnija d.o.o.