Dry marina is a newly built dry marina situated in Omisalj on the island of Krk, in the Pusca Business zone, designed especially to serve as a dry marina, in accordance with the highest global standards, in order to provide top-quality services to clients with its infrastructure and the range of offer.
- total marina area: 12.000 m2
- storage of up to 320 boats in the closed area of the hall
- 7.000 m2 of open area
- connections to power and water supply
- video surveillance and fire alarm and protection system
- highest fire protection standards
- during storage, boats are insured by the dry marina’s prescribed insurance policy
- highest global standards for the ecological aspects of nature and environment protection and preservation
The marina is under a 24-hour video surveillance with alerting system, has an alarm system, prescribed illumination, fire prevention system and insurance.
Omišalj is situated in the north-west of the island of Krk and after crossing the Krk Bridge it is the first inhabited town on the island. The Rijeka Airport is in the immediate vicinity of the dry marina, only 2 km away.
The dry marina covers 5.000 m2 of the closed area in the hall and can store up to 320 boats, and 7.000 m2 of open area. The boats are stored on your trailers or our boat stands included in the storage price.